Let’s be honest.
The majority of people struggle with math! Whether basic computation or algebraic equations, more people have an aversion to math than those who “enjoy” it! As a former mathematics teacher, I truly understand. I’ve heard apprehension from students & colleagues, alike! Age may even make it more intimidating.
If math is NOT your strong suit, it may lead to questions about crypto! Like…
How can I make sound investments into cryptocurrency, if math is not my strong suit?
Isn’t crypto full of complex equations and code? I don’t know anything about that!
Actually, it’s not that bad! In our web-based world, we have all of the tools to help us succeed, once we know WHAT to look for, and WHERE to find them!
I encourage you. I challenge you: LEARN SOMETHING!
That is my goal for YOU, and everyone in this space!
I believe knowledge is power. I believe we can change our circumstances. By breaking the barriers of what we don’t know, we can gain access to the resources and opportunities we may have otherwise never had. This is why I’ve dedicated my career to educational equity, and what brought me HERE. On that note…
I’d like to officially welcome you to Crypto All Starz, and my “Crypto Math Moments.”
I’m so glad you’ve found us!
What can you expect, from ME?
- Articles & videos, covering entry-level crypto mathematics & concepts
- Visual representations, to help you see changes in values more easily!
- Beyond-the-definition explanations of terms used to discuss cryptocurrencies & how-to’s
- Use of valid mathematical concepts & practices, from a certified math teacher
- The power of positivity, & me sharing my love for DeFi!
What NOT to expect:
- Technical Analysis (TA) of any individual cryptocurrency/chart: this is a general overview! However, I may use various cryptocurrencies as examples! (These are not endorsements.)
- Financial advice: remember, you are always responsible for your own investment decisions!
- Overnight success: crypto is volatile. Investments take time, and you should always only invest money you are able/willing to lose!
Check back each & every week for Monday’s (Crypto) Math Moment!
I can’t wait to get started.
-HaleyHaleyhidef’s @Crypto.Chicks NFT, #910
View the collection at https://opensea.io/collection/the-crypto-chicks