Helping people is something that provides fuel for my life. The opportunity to educate people in the crypto space is one of the biggest steps I have taken. I know new doors are opening for me, my friends, community, and viewers.
What’s coming soon?
“DYOR”: Stands for “Do Your Own Research”. But how can you do your own research, if you don’t know what to ask? There is a lot to look for when investigating, or doing your research, which should always happen before investing into a new cryptocurrency. You’ve found the perfect place. By doing your research, you will be more likely able to avoid rug pulls, honey pots, and learn when may be the right timing to jump in to lower risk.
Tips to Come:
- Examining what questions you ask, and the research you do right now
- What are the right questions to ask, for beginners?
- How to find reliable resources for new tokens, and do your research on these projects
- More detailed questions and research, for more advanced people in cryptocurrency
- Learning how and when to enter: investing at the right time
- Looking at contracts, and vetting and verifying documents
I host Twitter Spaces: Aereon #Crypto-Tech, @teamstreetracer
Scheduled times to come! Here, I’ll ask the community questions about how they do research, and what rugs they have been a part of. What do they think they could have done to prevent that? Then, what is one thing they would like to know that is important when doing research.